AZAGC is a not-for-profit association of general contractors, subcontractors, and other construction industry affiliated firms engaged in highway, heavy, industrial and municipal-utility construction.
AZAGC has been instrumental in bringing about economic and key infrastructure in Arizona through involvement in legislative affairs, specification reviews, labor matters, highway budgeting and appropriations, education and training, and many other subjects of importance to AGC members statewide.
To be the voice of the construction industry and continuously improve the quality of life for our employees, their families and our community.
The Arizona Chapter of the Associated General Contractors represents its members and serves the community by building and supporting a strong, sustainable, safe and responsible construction industry.
Skill – Integrity – Responsibility – Quality
- Create and maintain effective relationships with all public and private entities that influence the construction industry
- Advocate for and protect infrastructure funding
- Educate the public on the value of quality infrastructure as an asset and key driver of Arizona's economy
- Lead the industry in safe worksites, environmental stewardship and green technologies
- Recruit and retain members, by providing practical and relevant information, services and benefits that decrease risk and increase profit
- Recruit, train and retain the workforce
- Maintain a financially and structurally sound organization
Want more information about AZAGC? Click here to visit AZAGC.org.